Before to book a table, we kindly ask you to read carefully here below :
- As you know Riviera is a restaurant : so if you came here to only for the landscape and take selfies, please leave your place to foodies
- It's possible to reserve a table starting from 60 days in advance.
- All our tables (under weather conditions) are outside and near to the Canal de la Giudecca, otherwise in one of the two large rooms inside, but anyway we can assure you only the booking but in any case not the table position
- due to Covid19 safety rules and to comfort reasons also for other guests, for any booking of more than 5 guests please contact us for details by e-mail.
– Give a look to our menu here (sorry but we don’t have a vegetarian or vegan proposal)
– Please check our T&C here below (please read carefully: we reserve the right to refuse any Guest not compliant our internal rules)
- We have wi-fi but only for internal service, and we accept the use of cellphones only if strictly necessary. BE AWARE : this means that you may to talk with people eating with you.
- Dress code : because the respect due to other Guests, especially for dinner, we ask for a correct dress code (no slippers, men’s shorts or beach wearing… etc)
- Because a too long list (~80%) no shows leaving ’empty booked tables’, in order to guarantee your booking, our process can require for a reservation, and as value of confirmation of your booking, 50,00€ as deposit by credit card and for each Guest.
This is a deposit (you don’t pay anything) and it will be not cashed (nothing will be charged) if you cancel at least 3 hours before your arrival time.
We really apologize for this inconvenience, but that is the only solution against the rudeness of few fellows.
- For reservations at 9.45pm the credit card deposit will be not required, but to give you a table we need to wait for one becoming free: may be you’ll wait few minutes.